sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2015

LOSING MY RELIGION, LOSING MY MIND

Oh, life is bigger, bigger than you. And you ARE NOT ME.
The lengths that I will go to. The distance in your eyes.........

Oh, no I've said too much. I set it up.

That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight losing my religion.
TRYING to keep up with YOU...
And I don't know if I can do it.

Oh no, I've said too much. I haven't said enough.

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you TRY.

Every whisper, Of every walking hour

I'm choosing my confessions.
Trying to keep eye on you.
Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool
Oh, no... I set it UP

CONSIDER THIS
The hint of the century.
Consider this. 

The slip that brought me 
To my knees failed.

What if ALL these fantasies, come flailing around?
Now I've said too much, BUT that was just a DREAM

THAT WAS JUST A DREAM
JUST A DREAM

Try. Cry. Why???

Try




Link: http://www.vagalume.com.br/r-e-m/losing-my-religion-traducao.html#ixzz3i91QLYUj

Nenhum comentário: