quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2012

Already Torn

I thought I saw a man brought to life, he was warm, he came around like he was dignified... He showed me what it was to cry.
You couldn't be that man I adored. You don't seem to know or seem to care what your heart is for... I don't know him anymore!
There's nothing where he used to lie, my conversation has run dry!
That's what's going on...
Nothing's fine, I'm torn.

I'm all out of faith...This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed, Lying naked on the floor.
Illusion never changed into something real...
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn.

You're a little late cuz I'm already torn...

So I guess the fortune teller's right
I should have seen just what was there and not some Holy light...
But you crawled beneath my veins and now I don't care, I have no luck...
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things that I can't touch.

I'm already torn.

Nenhum comentário: