sábado, 20 de outubro de 2007

They're Only Chasing Safety

You always amazed me, but thats the past;
I kept silent and it rained for days...
my inside were drenched but i guess that's the part of growing up
I never wanted to learn, wanted to learn.
And I grew into the man that you never knew, but i wouldn't be this way
if it wasn't for you ... 100 thank you's...
This is love. fairy tales never came true
judies are black in full bloom and i died in the womb;

take it back, all that's gone!
It's all still there like you left it
december stayed the same, nothing ever changed but you... nothing ever changed but you...
Every dream civered in dents... love can't fly, tonight
couples will rest, i'll be sleepless...
So cry yourself to sleep.
This is about broken hearts
This is about me

bending again... for nothing, nothing.
I'd run to you but pain awaits
I'm coming home but i'll be late
No deeper than imagination can be...
sight with nothing to see)
what's faith if i can't believe... it's everything
a cure, but i make it... a disease
(God take me because I hate me.)


Alone In December - Underoath

Nenhum comentário: